If you have any questions or do not remember your password, please contact our Customer Service Center from 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
To setup First Federal Internet Banking Password and Log-In
- Log on to www.ffsb.com.
- Find the "Internet Banking" log-in at the top of any page.
- Under the "Help" section, click on "Register".
- Complete the registration form and submit.
- You will then receive an enrollment notice in the mail with your access ID and password.
- Then simply log in with your new access ID and password. You will be prompted to change your access ID and password the first time you login.
To Log-In to First Federal Internet Banking
- Log on to www.ffsb.com
- Enter your UserID in the box and click "Log in".
- Enter your password or challenge question to complete logging-in.