First Federal offers SBA 7(a) and 504 loan programs to retail, service, wholesale, and manufacturing businesses. The programs help businesses maximize working capital and cash flow by offering maximum financing with no balloon payment.
These SBA programs are available to public, for-profit businesses looking for flexible financing terms with a fast turnaround time.*
504 Program Features
The 504 program is designed to help business owners acquire commercial real-estate and/or heavy equipment without the high cash outlay requirements associated with conventional loans.
- Multi Purpose Loan. Funds can be used for building acquisition or construction, financing machinery, remodeling, expansion and renovations to existing buildings.
- Long Repayment Terms Available. Up to 10 years on equipment (based on useful life) and up to 20 years on real-estate.
- Large Loan Amounts. Projects up to $12 million.
- Low Interest Rates. Below market interest rates when 1st and 2nd mortgages are combined. First Federal finances up to 50% and the SBA finances up to 40%.
- Flexible Occupancy Usage Percentages. 51% on space used for existing facilities. 60% on new construction.
7(a) Program Features
The most common general purpose, multi-use, single loan available from the SBA. This type of loan is guaranteed by the SBA.
- Multi Purpose Loan. Funds can be used to start up a business, finance working capital or to purchase a business, inventory, equipment or building.
- Long Repayment Terms Available. Terms from 7 to 25 years. Up to 10 years on equipment (based on useful life) and up to 25 years on real-estate.
- Large Loan Amounts. You may borrow up to $5 million, depending on the purpose of the loan.
- Refinancing Available.
For more information, contact
SBA Lending Specialist
(850) 526-4411 ext. 3364